- About Amcal Rewards
- Current Promotions
- Current Competitions
- Join Amcal Rewards
- Member Login
- Update Your Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
Become an Amcal Rewards member and you can enjoy these benefits straight away.
Amcal Rewards is free to join, so sign up today and start earning points immediately.
Redeem Points For Products.
Your points can be used for the full or part payment of any purchase. Best of all, you can earn and redeem points at any Amcal or Amcal Max pharmacy around Australia.
As a Rewards’ member you can look forward to exclusive member only offers online and in-store.
Not only can you enjoy great offers, you can also enjoy the chance to win fantastic prizes exclusive to Amcal Rewards members.
Easily Access Your Account Details Online.
Simply click here to login and view your points’ balance or update your details.
Click here to sign up to Amcal Rewards today!
It’s easy. Simply provide your email address when you complete the online application form, and not only will we be able to update you faster with special offers and discounts, 200 bonus points will be credited to your Amcal Rewards card!
ǂ Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions. A minimum of 500 points must be accumulated before you are eligible to redeem. 500 points is equivalent to $5 redemption.
200 bonus points will be automatically allocated to your account within 5 business days when you update your account to include a valid email address for the first time.
Back to top
Current Competitions and Promotions
Click here for current competitions and promotions.
Back to top
Join Amcal Rewards
Join Amcal Rewards today and you'll enjoy a range of exciting offers and exclusive members only benefits, including earning 5 points for every $1 spent - that’s equivalent to a 5% discount!* *Excluding prescription items. A minimum of 500 points must be accumulated before you are eligible to redeem.
Click here to sign up and join Amcal Rewards!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I check my points balance online?
Yes. To check your points balance simply login using your card number and
surname. As an Amcal Rewards member you can view your
account online (including your points balance and
transaction history), and update your contact details.
How do I order a replacement card?
To receive a replacement Amcal Rewards card, simply visit your local Amcal pharmacy and a new card can be issued to you on the spot. We will then arrange the transfer of your point balance to your new card. This way you can continue to earn Amcal Rewards points without any delay!
How do I redeem my Amcal Rewards points?
Simply ask for a point balance at any Amcal pharmacy Australia wide. If you have a minimum point balance of 500, you can use your point balance to pay the total or part cost of any item in store (excluding prescription & already discounted items).
How do I update my address details?
Login to your Amcal Rewards account,
select ‘change details’ from the menu and update your
If I’ve moved to another area, how do I update my ‘home’ pharmacy or most frequently visited Amcal pharmacy?
By keeping your ‘home’ pharmacy or most frequently visited
pharmacy up to date you are ensuring that you don’t miss out
on any Amcal Rewards communication and bonus point
offers. To change your ‘home’ pharmacy simply call the
Amcal Rewards helpdesk on 1800 220 578.
If you have any queries outside of the FAQs, please contact the Amcal Rewards Helpdesk
between 9am – 5pm EST Monday – Friday on 1800 220 578.
Terms & Conditions
Amcal Rewards – Terms and conditions
The Amcal Rewards Card is issued by Sigma Company Limited ACN 004 132 923 (Sigma).
- By signing an application form or using an Amcal Rewards Card (formerly known as Amcal Club) card each applicant or member (each called a “Member”) accepts and agrees to be bound by the Amcal Rewards Terms and Conditions applicable from time to time.
- The Amcal Rewards card is valid at any participating Amcal pharmacy (“participating Amcal pharmacy”). Your Home Pharmacy will be designated as the Amcal pharmacy at which you joined Amcal Rewards. You may alter your Home Pharmacy at any time on-line or via the call centre.
- The Amcal Rewards Card is not a credit or charge card, is not transferable and remains the property of Sigma.
- A Member may apply for a secondary Amcal Rewards Card. Points earned on the secondary Amcal Rewards Card will accrue to the Primary Amcal Rewards card.
- Members will earn points on all purchases they make at any participating Amcal pharmacy or at www.amcal.com.au, other than for excluded items.
- Excluded items include prescription items, gift cards, products advertised as being excluded and products where the granting of points would be otherwise be prohibited by law. Points will not be earned on redemptions.
- Members will receive 1 Point for every 20¢ spent (5 Points per $1.00) on non-excluded items. Bonus points may be offered from time to time.
- If you do not have your Amcal Rewards Card with you at the time of purchase you can return to the point of purchase within 30 days with a copy of your receipt and your Amcal Rewards Card and the points will be credited to your account.
- Transactions processed online must include your Amcal Rewards membership number in order to earn points, points cannot be allocated retrospectively to online transactions.
- Secondary Amcal Rewards Cards will not earn points for online transactions.
- Members will be eligible to redeem their Points to pay for the whole or part of any purchase (excluding prescriptions) at any participating Amcal pharmacy or at www.amcal.com.au when that Member has an accumulated minimum balance of 500 Points.
- When redeeming in store, members will receive a discount of 5c off the current transaction for every 5 points redeemed (ie 500 points redeemed = $5 off). Redemptions can only be processed in multiples of 5c. Points cannot be redeemed on prescriptions
- When redeeming online at www.amcal.com.au members will receive a discount of $5 off the current transaction for every 500 points redeemed. Redemptions online can only be processed in increments of $5.
- Subject to anything else contained herein, unused points will expire after a minimum of 2 years after the date on which they were earned. All of a member’s points will expire if their Amcal Rewards Card has not been used in the previous 12 months.
- Points are not transferable and can only be redeemed by Primary Amcal Rewards Cardholder. Secondary Amcal Rewards Cardholders cannot redeem Points.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sigma or any participating Amcal pharmacy will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Amcal Rewards and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such errors, omissions, delays or disruptions.
- Sigma or any participating Amcal pharmacy will not allow redemption of any Points that have been credited to a Member in error or which relate to a purchase by a Member that is subsequently cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given. Any Points that have been credited to a Member in error may be subsequently deducted from the member’s account. This decision is at the discretion of Sigma. No discussion will be entered into.
- Members can view information about all Points they have earned and redeemed on-line at www.amcalrewards.com.au.
- Members must promptly notify their Pharmacy of any change of their address or if their Amcal Rewards Card is lost or stolen. Members can also update their details at amcalrewards.com.au. Sigma or any participating Amcal Pharmacy is not liable for any delay in providing or replacing the Amcal Rewards Card or for any unauthorised use of the Card.
- Members may opt out of communication from Amcal Rewards by following unsubscribe links on emails or by logging into their account at amcalrewards.com.au.
- Sigma may suspend or terminate the Amcal Rewards or a Member’s membership in the Amcal Rewards at any time without reason or notice.
- Sigma reserves the right to suspend, vary, alter or amend all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Amcal Rewards program at its absolute discretion at any time. Sigma will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from any suspension or termination. Sigma will use its best endeavours to notify Members of any replacement or amendment but will not be liable if it does not.
- No Amcal pharmacy has the authority, express or implied, to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Sigma or in relation to the Amcal Rewards program and Sigma accepts no liability in respect of any representation, warranty or statement made by any Amcal pharmacy.
- All conditions and warranties, whether express or implied and whether arising under statute or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by any participating Amcal pharmacy are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
- Amcal Rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Respecting your privacy
Sigma Company Limited (Sigma) is a leading full line wholesale and distribution business to pharmacy. It is also the owner of Australia’s best known pharmacy retail brands in Amcal Max, Amcal and Guardian.
Sigma is committed to supporting the 'National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information' contained in the Privacy Act 1988. These principles are used as the basis of the standards we adhere to surrounding the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we may obtain during the course of operating our business.
Collection of personal information by us
Sigma is required to collect personal information to be able to provide requested products or services. The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us. However, it may include (amongst other things):
- personal information you give us when you request a product or service from us. This information may include your opinion/preferences about specific products and services, your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, credit card details to facilitate
- communications between you and us; and
- transactional information about your use of our products and service.
How your personal information will be used
We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities which include, amongst other things:
- activating your account and confirming your details;
- processing your orders;
- being aware of any special product and service requirements you may have;
- providing you with electronic confirmation of your orders (where applicable) and advising you of any changes to our products and services;
- confirming your identity when you contact us;
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes, and developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
Exchange of personal information with third parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
- to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to Sigma management and personnel;
- to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
- with your consent (express or implied), to others.
Use and disclosure of personal information by us
If we use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the "secondary purpose") other than the main reason for which it was originally collected (the "primary purpose"), to the extent required by law, we will ensure that:
- the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that we would use or disclose your information in that way; or
- you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law; or
- the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity).
Collection of information other than personal information
If you visit our website, some of the information we and/or our contractors collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity. Information of this nature can include:
- Site visit information
When you visit our website, we and/or our contractors collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used. We and/or our contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we and/or our contractors use may identify individual users. Cookies can either be "persistent" or "session" based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user's convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser's memory only for the duration of your session, they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. We and/or our contractors may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise your current visit to our and our contractors' websites. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Access and correction of your personal information
You can ask to obtain access to your personal information that we and/or our contractors hold, although under some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you. Also, we may not be able to require our contractors to provide personal information to you. We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for this. It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at:
Sigma Company Ltd
ABN 44 004 132 923
Locked Bag 146
BALMAIN NSW 2041
Phone: 1800 220 578.
Back to top