Changes to Terms & Conditions
Amcal has been a trusted part of the healthcare community for the past 80 years. As a community pharmacy loyalty program, our purpose is to reward our most valuable shoppers who support our Amcal community pharmacists and their pharmacies. What COVID 19 also showed is the importance of local and the support for communities.
As such, the program you love is still in place, it has just re-launched as an instore-only loyalty program to support local. Through this exciting change, some familiar features may be temporarily or permanently different. To help, understand what these are, here are some frequently asked questions
Effective October 21st, 2020, the update will go into effect for the below sections contained in the Terms and Conditions. You can view the changes on our website, https://www.amcal.com.au/termsandconditionsThe following is a summary of the important changes.
- New member's functionality will be temporarily offline from the 21st of October until early 2021.
- Loyalty members will no longer be able to update member details for the 'My Account' section of the website from the 21st October. If you wish to alter your details, you may do so via your Home Pharmacy or via the call centre at any time.
- Online transaction details will no longer be recorded against the loyalty member (including existing loyalty members who already have an online account)
All loyalty members will no longer be able to earn points via amcal.com.au from the 21st October permanently.
- All loyalty members will no longer be able to redeem points via amcal.com.au from the 21st October permanently.
- A member’s points will no longer expire if their Amcal Rewards Card has not been used in the previous 12 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Absolutely. As a consumer to your local Amcal pharmacy, you can still earn and redeem points in an Amcal store.
- Your current points value to date will not be impacted.
- Register for an account by Clicking the Register button at the top of the page or during check out.
- As we transition, the ability to update your details online will be temporarily unavailable until next year. If you would like to update any of your personal details, you are able to contact your local Amcal store or contact the call centre at any time.