SecurityWe accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards, and our website uses the internationally recognised Secure Server certificate (SSL) technology to ensure the security of our customers' information.
Our website uses SecurePay Gateway Service, an online payment gateway that uses the industry’s best security methods and practises. SecurePay uses industry best practises fraud prevention and PCI DSS compliant security standards.
Some of the fraud detection and prevention rules include:
- ALLOW/DECLINE transactions from selected countries
By Purchase Amount
- Set a minimum per transaction amount
- Set a maximum per transaction amount
Customer IP location
- Check to see that the customer is trying to hide their location by using an open IP proxy
- Ensure that the countries of the customer's IP and the card issuing bank match
- Check to see if the country of the customer's IP is from a high risk country
Customer Billing Settings
- Ensure that the country of the customer's IP matches the billing country
- Check that the country of the customer's IP matches the delivery country
- Ensure that the delivery and billing countries match
- Check that the customer's email is not from a free domain, such as Hotmail or Gmail
Transaction Screening Rules
- Limit the number of transactions coming from same issuing bank in a set time period
- Limit the number of declined transactions from same customer IP
- Limit the number of transactions from same customer IP
- Limit the number of transactions from same credit card number
- Detect low transaction amount followed by high transaction amount on same card
- Limit the number of transactions coming from the same customer email
All credit card numbers are housed within the secure environment. We never record a copy of your credit card details.