Nurofen Gel - 100g
- Adult, Teenager
- Joint & Muscle Pain, Sprains
- Seek medical advice before use if you have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines; on children under 12 years of age; during pregnancy. Do not use if you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines; if you get an allergic reaction, stop using and see your doctor immediately with other medicines that you are using regularly, unless a doctor has told you to during the last 3 months of pregnancy. This product is for short term use only. If your symptoms persist for more that 7 days consult your doctor. For External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use it on broken skin, on the lips or near the eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- When first opening the tube, break the seal, pressing it against the point hidden in the top of the cap. Gently rub in the gel until it is absorbed - then wash your hands. Do not reapply more gel within 4 hours. Do not apply it more than 4 times in 24 hours.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store below 25 Degrees Celsius. Do not freeze.
- Adults and children over 12 years: squeeze 4-10 cm of gel onto the affected area then replace the cap. (this represents 50-125mg of ibuprofen.)
- Product Type
- Pain Relief Gel
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.