Neutrogena Bright Boost Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
- By entering any Amcal Instagram and/or Facebook competition (“Competition”), each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter any Competition, entrants must have their own personal Instagram or Facebook account.
- To enter, entrants must follow the Competition instructions as supplied by Sigma Company Limited (ABN 44 004 132 923), 3 Myer Place, Rowville, Victoria 3178, telephone (03)9215 9866 (“Promoter”). No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase an entrant’s chance of winning.
- Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they like provided they follow the entry requirements for each new entry. Multiple entries will not increase the chance of winning and each entry will be judged in isolation.
- The Competition is open to Australian residents only aged 18 years and over.
- Entrants will require access to the Internet via a desktop, mobile or tablet device to enter the Competition.
- Prize is 1 out of 3 Neutrogena Bright Boost packs with a total value of $84.00.
Each winner will receive:
- 1x Bright Boost Gel Cream
- 1x Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
- 1x Bright Boost Illuminating Serum
- Entries must be received between the dates/times specified by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Competition commences on the 20th of July, 2020 at 12:00pm AEST, and concludes on 2nd of August, 2020 at 11:59pm AEST. All times are AEST.
- Entrants must visit the Amcal Facebook or Instagram page, to answer the question below the giveaway image.
The question being:
“Tell us in 25 words or less, why you need the new Neutrogena Bright Boost range”.
- Answer the question using the comment section below the giveaway image.
- Entrants must have a public profile on Facebook and Instagram for judging to occur in a fair manner.
- It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their full name, phone number and email address details are correct and up to date when sending through to the promoter Sigma Company Limited (ABN 44 004 132 923), 3 Myer Place, Rowville, Victoria 3178, telephone 03 9215 9866 (“Promoter”). Sigma Company Limited reserve the right to post the winners names on www.amcal.com.auwww.amcal.com.au.
- Winners will be selected in a ‘game of skill’ on the 3rd of August 2020 by 5:00pm AEST at Sigma Company Limited (ABN 44 004 132 923), 3 Myer Place, Rowville, Victoria 3178, telephone 03 9215 9866 (“Promoter”).
- The winner will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram or Facebook, as well as on their Competition entry post within 48 hours after the Competition has ended.
- Entrants must provide their full name, phone number, postal address, email address upon being named a winner. If these details are invalid, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- If the prize is left unclaimed within 24 hours of notifying the winner, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw at the same location as the original draw, subject to any written directions given by the relevant gaming authorities.
- All redrawn winners will be notified in writing via Instagram or Facebook Direct Message and on their Competition entry post.
- Each entrant warrants that he/she will not upload or submit content that contains sexually explicit content or pornography, hateful, defamatory or discriminatory material, incites hatred against any individual or group, depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence, depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals, or any content that is in the opinion of the Promoter would cause harm to its business interest or reputation, portray the Promoter in a negative manner or is otherwise contrary to the law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to approve or reject any or all entries at their discretion. The Promoter has the right to remove content or material that it considers to be inappropriate.
- All comments (entries) must be original and created by the person submitting the entry. If requested, the entrant must be able to provide proof their words are original and created by them.
- Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
1 out of 3 Neutrogena Bright Boost packs with a total value of $84.00.
- The Promoter will not be responsible if the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control or if a Prize becomes damaged during delivery.
- On the 2nd of August 2020 at 11:59pm AEST the Competition will close. All times are AEST
- Entries will be judged based on originality.
- Entrants must have their Instagram and Facebook profile set to public
- The Promoter shall have absolute discretion to choose the winner and the Promoter’s decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered in respect of any decision made about this Competition.
- If a prize is declined by a winner or is withdrawn from a winner by the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter shall offer that prize to a new winner selected by the Judges.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of contact number and proof of residency at the nominated delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure to comply with this term will disqualify the winner from receiving the prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expenses, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the entrants Competition entry and/or the use of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to discontinue the Competition where it will corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter further reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers, engages in fraudulent activity or other unauthorised intervention with the entry process.
- Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name, Facebook/Instagram username, entry and locality (Suburb and State) in any media, online media and social media./li>
- Employees of Amcal Pharmacy and the Promoter (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Each entrant agrees to release Facebook and Instagram from all loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expenses, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the entrants Competition entry, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Facebook and Instagram in no way sponsors, endorses, administers or is associated with this Competition. Each entrant acknowledges that the information that the information he/she is providing is being provided to the Promoter. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. Any changes to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be announced by the Promoter through its Facebook/Instagram Page.
- By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize or disqualification from this Competition.