Changes to Terms & Conditions
Effective October 21st, 2020, the update will go into effect for the below sections contained in the Terms and Conditions. You can view the changes on our website, https://www.amcal.com.au/termsandconditions
The following is a summary of the important changes.
- New member's functionality will be temporarily offline from the 21st of October until early 2021.
- Loyalty members will no longer be able to update member details for the 'My Account' section of the website from the 21st October. If you wish to alter your details, you may do so via your Home Pharmacy or via the call centre at any time.
- The 'Check Points Balance' function will be temporarily offline from the 21st October to the 18th November
- Online transaction details will no longer be recorded against the loyalty member (including existing loyalty members who already have an online account)
All loyalty members will no longer be able to earn points via amcal.com.au from the 21st October permanently.
- All loyalty members will no longer be able to redeem points via amcal.com.au from the 21st October permanently.
- A member’s points will no longer expire if their Amcal Rewards Card has not been used in the previous 12 months.