Inhalators & Sprays
Understanding All The Benefits of Nicotine Spray
Nicotine spray has advantages over other types of nicotine replacement therapy. Key features include:
- Faster uptake of nicotine
- Faster relief of cravings
Double-blind research tests in Europe and around the world has shown that nicotine spray is fast to work on withdrawal symptoms caused by smoking cessation. Nicotine spray can give you the willpower to quit smoking.
Amcal Chemists stock only products that are recommended by healthcare professionals. Nicotine replacement therapy mouth spray works fast for craving relief and allows you to modify your quit routine if required. Nicotine mouth spray includes Nicorette Quickmist spray in freshmint flavour, applied using a small spray pump mist inhaler. Mouth spray is easy to use, convenient to carry, and smoke free, making it a safe product for a smoking quit attempt.
Amcal has several nicotine spray options available. Nicorette Quickmist Spray is a popular and useful nicotine spray that delivers 1mg of nicotine per spray in a fine mint flavoured mist. Each Quickmist spray bottle contains 150 sprays, replacing up to 150 cigarettes. Nicotine spray is quickly absorbed into the body via the mouth and can be used to:
- Stop smoking entirely
- Cut down smoking before stopping
- Stop sudden and unwanted cigarette cravings fast
After priming a Nicorette inhaler nasal spray product, point the nozzle toward the inside of your cheek, holding the inhaler close. Simply press the inhaler dispenser button for a burst of nicotine spray. If your nicotine cravings don't disappear within a few minutes, use a second spray. Here are some commonly asked questions from nicotine replacement therapy customers.
- What is nicotine spray? Nicotine spray is a highly effective nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) that is administered using a handy dispenser about the size of a small crayon.
- How does nicotine spray help? Nicotine spray use is great on its own for fast relief of strong withdrawal symptoms, and can be part of combination therapy in tandem with a nicotine patches, nicotine gum, or nicotine lozenges.
- Are you supposed to swallow nicotine spray? Nicotine spray is safe to swallow, although it should be applied on the gums behind the teeth rather than directly toward the throat, and swallowing should be avoided for around fifteen seconds.
- Is there alcohol in Nicorette spray? There is no alcohol used in Nicorette spray. Nicotine replacement therapies (NRT's) do deliver stimulant properties through nicotine for relieving nicotine cravings and dependency during the quit attempt.
Healthcare professionals can recommend a number of sprays that are successfully used for smoking cessation. Nicotine spray is easy to use, and the health benefits are enormous. You can immediately reduce the number the number of cigarettes you smoke to zero, and your health will start improving straight away.
- A Healthier Heart: The risk of suffering heart problems caused by smoking can be quickly reversed using freshmint nicotine spray that improves blood pressure and heart health.
- Better Lung Power: Using nicotine spray, nicotine gum, nicotine patches and nicotine lozenges will all help you improve breathing and lung capacity. Within weeks, you will find improvement in performing strenuous activities and walking up stairs.
- Tucking in the belly: Quitting smoking is known to help a person reduce belly fat and maintain healthy blood sugar levels, lowering the chances of diabetes.
- Balanced hormones: When women quit smoking, they start to appreciate normal estrogen levels required for a healthy pregnancy.
- Face and skin improvements: Smoking cessation is well known for assisting with visible signs of aging caused by smoking. You will notice face and skin improvements almost immediately.
- Stronger muscles and bones: Bones and muscles become strong when there is plenty of oxygen in the blood. Stopping smoking will help you reduce the risk of fractures and injuries.
- Blood flow and Immune System Improvements: Nicotine replacement therapy gives your body time to heal from injuries caused by smoking. You can give up comfortably without withdrawal symptoms or side effects.
Smoke-free nicotine inhalers and nicotine sprays are available from Amcal Chemists. If you are over 18 years of age, speak to an Amcal pharmacist about Quickmist mouth spray for fast craving relief. Use Nicorette Nicotine Spray for comfortable nicotine withdrawal without extreme side effects, and enjoy a smoke-free life without throat irritation, hiccups, or adverse events caused by unexpected nicotine cravings.
Amcal has been a leading Australian healthcare professional for close to 90 years, and the nicotine spray dispenser is another great product worth considering for anyone who wants to stop smoking. As an Australia-wide pharmacist, Amcal can ship orders over $89 free of charge, and keep charges to a budget-friendly minimum for smaller orders. Amcal is well-known for providing friendly service and value-for-money, making Amcal a favourite brand for health conscious and budget conscious Australians.
Nicotine replacement therapy mouth spray is effective, fast acting and easy to use. Simply follow the steps on the product packaging. In addition, nicotine spray is possibly the best quick-fix if you are suffering stubborn and intense withdrawal symptoms. After a few days of using NRT you will begin to appreciate newfound health and returning vitality.
Nicotine spray can be used in step-down fashion to reduce the amount of cigarettes you smoke until you stop entirely, and complete success is possible even for a first time quit attempt. By gradually reducing the number of sprays you take, your reliance on nicotine and nicotine cravings will diminish and disappear. Inhalers, nasal sprays and other new NRT's work for some customers, as do nicotine patches, nicotine gum and nicotine lozenges. Visit your nearest Amcal Pharmacy, speak to a healthcare professional, and start your smoke free journey with confidence.
Feel more confident about succeeding in your quit attempt with our selection of Nicorette sprays and inhalators. If you think you'll miss the physical habit of the hand to mouth action of a cigarette, the inhalator could be a great match for you.