Nicorette 16 hour Invisipatch 25mg Step - 7 Pack
Nicorette 16 hour Invisipatch Nicotine patch is a quit smoking aid. Nicorette patches work by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- A high dose nicotine patch is used as step 1, followed by lower dose patches for up to 12 weeks.
- 25 mg nicotine patch
- Semi-transparent patch(blends with most skin tones).
- Nicotine transdermal patch releases nicotine slowly over a 16 hour period through your skin into the bloodstream
Use Nicorette's nicotine patch with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products.
Nicorette Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with just NRT patches, you can use Nicorette 2mg Gum, in addition to Nicorette 16hr Invisipatch patch for better craving relief. This may increase your likelihood of quitting smoking.
- During weeks 1-12: 1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 10 pieces/day. After 12 weeks: gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces a day and then stop use.
- Product Type
- Nicotine Patches
- Quit Smoking
- For smokers of 15 or more a day, start with Step 1. Weeks 1-8. Then use the 15mg -16 hour patch. Do not use if you are allergic to nicotine, are under 12 years of age, have psoriasis or dermatitis, are breastfeeding. 1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after use. 2. Apply to clean and dry skin using a different part of the body pack day. 3. Remove plastic coating. Do not touch sticky surface. Press patch onto skin for about 10 seconds. 4. Run finger around the edge of the patch to ensure seal. Apply 1 patch every morning to skin of the thigh, hip, arm, or chest. Remove the patch before going to bed.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store below 25 Degrees Celsius.
- A stop smoking aid. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Use in adolescents under professional supervision only. Do not use if you are: Allergic to nicotine, Under 12 years of age. Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke, or heart or circulation problems. Ask you doctor/pharmacist before use if you are: Pregnant or breastfeeding, Under 18 years of age, taking any other medication. Ask you doctor/pharmacist before use if you have: uncontrolled high blood pressure, a stomach ulcer, Kidney or lover disease, To take insulin for diabetes, an overactive thyroid, adrenal gland cancer.
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.