IBERISIG Oral Liquid - 100mL
Warning: Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
IBERISIG is a natural solution designed to alleviate all your tummy troubles. IBERISIG has a unique formulation of 9 herbal ingredients to assist in the symptomatic relief of indigestion and to help maintain healthy digestive function in babies, children and adults.
IBERISIG can be taken for the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia, indigestion and medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome. IBERISIG contains the carminative herbs Angelica, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Caraway and Peppermint which have been used traditionally in Western herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulence, digestive discomfort, wind pain and intestinal colic.
IBERISIG is available in 2 sizes, 50ml and 100ml. The all in one dropper bottle offers on-the-go convenience and accurate dosing for the whole family.
- Product Type
- Dietary Supplements
- Iberisig is best taken immediately before or with meals. Oral drops can be added to water, or mixed with other drinks. Shake the bottle before use.
- Greater Celandine may harm the liver in some people. Use only under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner. Contains ethanol. If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent consult your medical practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dosages, unless medically indicated. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Active Ingredients
- Each mL contains liquid extracts equivalent to dry: Iberis amara (Bitter Candytuft) herb 75.00 mg, Angelica archangelica (Angelica) root 33.33 mg, Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) flower 66.67 mg, Carum carvi (Caraway) fruit 33.33 mg, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) fruit 33.33 mg, Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) herb 33.33 mg, Mentha x piperita (Peppermint) herb top 16.67 mg, Chelidonium majus (Greater Celandine) herb top 33.33 mg, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root 33.33 mg. Contains alcohol 30% v/v.
- Storage & Disposal
- Keep in a cool and dry place where the temperature stays below 25 degrees Celsius. Do not use after the expiry date. Keep out of reach of children. This bottle is recyclable. Sealed for your protection.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 20 drops 3 times a day (1.0 mL), Children 6 to 12 years: Give 15 drops 3 times a day (0.75 mL), Children 3 to 6 years: Give 10 drops 3 times a day (0.5 mL), Children 3 months to 3 years: Give 8 drops 3 times a day (0.4 mL), Children under 3 months: Give 6 drops 3 times a day (0.3 mL).
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $69 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $8.95 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.