- Protects minor cuts, abrasions, gravel rash, cracked and dry skin, chapped lips and other minor wounds
- Helps soothe and protect the skin. Ideal for dry skin
- Protects the skin from the ingress of dirt and bacteria.
- Support the skin’s natural healing process
- Contains 100% pure Australian Tea Tree Oil, Australia’s natural antiseptic
Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation due to low para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives and synthetic colours
Ensure skin is clean and dry before application. Apply to affected areas as often as required. Patch test prior using.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Do not use:
With other ointments due to possible unknown interactions
With medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions
Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment - 30g
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Product Type
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.