Win the entire Colour Theory Flawless Collection
Entry requirements and mechanics
1. By entering any Amcal Facebook competition (“Competition”), each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. To enter any Competition, entrants must have their own personal Facebook account.
3. To enter, entrants must follow the Competition instructions as supplied by Sigma Company Limited (ABN 44 004 132 923), 3 Myer Place, Rowville, Victoria 3178, telephone 03 9215 9866 (“Promoter”). No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase an entrant’s chance of winning.
4. Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they like provided they follow the entry requirements for each new entry. Multiple entries will not increase the chance of winning and each entry will be judged in isolation.
5. The Competition is open to Australian residents only aged 18 years and over.
6. Entrants will require access to the Internet via a desktop, mobile or tablet device to enter the Competition.
7. Entries must be received between the dates/times specified by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. To make a valid entry, entrants are required to: a) Log in to their personal Facebook account via a desktop, mobile or tablet device Visit the Amcal Facebook page, facebook.com/amcalaustralia, and on the Colour Theory Flawless collection Competition post, tell us in 25 words or less what make up look you would love to achieve with the new Colour Theory Flawless Collection brushes and why.
9. The Competition will be held from 12.01am AEDT Thursday 16 March 2017 to 11.59pm AEDT Thursday 23 March 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
10. Each entrant warrants that he/she will not upload or submit content that contains sexually explicit content or pornography, hateful, defamatory or discriminatory material, incites hatred against any individual or group, depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence, depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals, or any content that is in the opinion of the Promoter would cause harm to its business interest or reputation, portray the Promoter in a negative manner or is otherwise contrary to the law.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to approve or reject any or all entries at their discretion. The Promoter has the right to remove content or material that it considers to be inappropriate.
12. All comments (entries) must be original and created by the person submitting the entry. If requested, the entrant must be able to provide proof their words are original and created by them.
13. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
Judging and prize redemption
Prize 1. The winner will win 1 x Colour Theory Flawless Collection and a Beauty Theory Brush Cleaner valued at $72.00 (“Prize”).
2. The Promoter will not be responsible if the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control or if a Prize becomes damaged during delivery.
Judging 1. At 11.59pm (AEST) Thursday 23 March 2017 the Competition will close. The Promoter will then select one winning entry (“Winner”). The winner will be announced after 4pm AEST on Monday 27 March 2017
2. Entries will be judged based on originality and creativity.
3. The Promoter shall have absolute discretion to choose the Winner and the Promoter’s decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of any decision made in connection with this Competition.
4. After 4pm AEST on Monday 27 March 2017, the Promoter will “post” on the Amcal Facebook Page and announce the Winner, and ask the Winner to provide the Promoter, via a private message on Facebook, with details of their name, email address and best contact phone number ("Details").
5. If a Winner fails to provide their Details to the Promoter within 72 hours of the Promoter “commenting” on the Amcal Facebook page, then the Promoter acting in its absolute discretion may: a) make further attempts to contact that Winner; and/or b) withdraw the Prize from that Winner.
6. If a Prize is declined by a Winner or is withdrawn from a Winner by the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter shall offer that Prize to a new Winner selected by the Judges.
General entry requirements and liability
2. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of contact number and proof of residency at the nominated delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure to comply with this term will disqualify the winner from receiving the prize.
3. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expenses, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the entrants Competition entry and/or the use of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
4. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to discontinue the Competition where it will corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter further reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers, engages in fraudulent activity or other unauthorised intervention with the entry process.
5. Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name, Facebook username, entry and locality (Suburb and State) in any media, online media and social media.
6. Employees of Amcal Pharmacy and the Promoter (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
7. Each entrant agrees to release Facebook from all loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expenses, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the entrants Competition entry, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
8. Facebook in no way sponsors, endorses, administers or is associated with this Competition. Each entrant acknowledges that the information that the information he/she is providing is being provided to the Promoter. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. Any changes to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be announced by the Promoter through its Facebook Page.
10. By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize or disqualification from this Competition.