Listerine Mouthwash - 1L
Listerine antiseptic mouthwash kills germs that cause bad breath, plaque & gingivitis. Listerine reduces the development of Plaque and Gingivitis.
When used twice daily as part of regular oral hygiene, Listerine kills the germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis. Plaque is caused by germs in the mouth. Plaque build up may lead to gingivitis, an early form of gum disease. The symptoms of gingivitis are redness, swelling, and bleeding gums. Gum disease is a major cause of tooth loss. Your oral hygiene routine should include daily brushing, flossing and rinsing with Listerine and visiting your dentist every 6 months.
Ever wondered why you need to incorporate mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.
- Product Type
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.