We have joined together with nib Health Funds to provide a pilot program to assist eligible nib customers*. It’s designed to assist those with knee or hip joint pain, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or on multiple prescription medications to lose weight.
How does it work?
We provide participants with the tools, education and support they need to improve their wellbeing.
Eligible nib customers* receive:
• Weekly sessions with a Be Good To Yourself Wellness Coach
• An individually developed weight management and exercise plan
• 12 weeks of meal supplement shakes and bars
• A consultation with a participating Exercise Physiologist to plan fitness goals tailored to suit any medical needs
• Access to dietary advice from a qualified nib Dietitian
The Be Good To Yourself health management pilot program is running for a limited time only across selected participating Amcal and Guardian Pharmacies and other conditions do apply*. While there is no charge for this program, numbers are strictly limited.
How can I join the program?
To find out if you are eligible, visit a participating pharmacy or call the nib Be Good To Yourself Team on 1800 339 219 (Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm AEST) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.