Elevit With Iodine - 100 Tablets
Elevit is a once-daily pregnancy multivitamin that has been specifically formulated to help support your baby's healthy development from conception.
Planning to fall pregnant? Elevit is a once-daily pregnancy multivitamin that has been specifically formulated to help support your baby's healthy development from conception.
It can take time to build the higher level of nutrients your body will need to support you and your growing baby. Therefore, Elevit should ideally be taken from at least one month prior to conception, and then throughout your entire pregnancy.
Elevit has more folic acid and iron than any other pregnancy multivitamin(1), as well as a high level of iodine and other important vitamins and minerals. Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects like spina bifida(2), iron helps in the formation of the red blood cells which prevent iron deficiency while iodine assists in the baby’s brain development.
It is Australia's number 1 pregnancy multivitamin(3).
- More folic acid and iron than any other pregnancy multivitamin*
- One convenient tablet per day.
- Australia's number 1 pregnancy multivitamin*
- Take at least one month prior to planned conception, throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects, such as spina bifida*.
- Available in two pack sizes - 30 tablets and 100 tablets.
1. Compared to leading Australian pregnancy multivitamins as at May 2018
2. De-Regil LM et al. Cochrane database of systematic review 2015, issue 12. If you have had a baby with neural tube defects/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice
3. Based on sales (IRI MAT 06/05/2018)
- Product Type
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Suitable for use by adults only. Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains sucrose.
- Take Elevit for at least one month before pregnancy, throughout pregnancy and the breastfeeding period.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store below 25 Degrees Celsius
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.