Karicare 1 Baby Infant Formula From Birth to 6 Months - 900g
Karicare Infant Formula is a breast milk substitute that has been trusted for generations. Specifically formulated for formula-fed babies from birth to 6 months, Karicare Infant Formula is gentle nutrition caring for little tummies, is free from added preservatives and artificial flavours, and contains the key ingredients to support your baby.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
- Made with the goodness of New Zealand milk
- No added preservatives
- No artificial flavours
- Recyclable tin, lid and scoop
- Product Type
- Baby Formula
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula. Dental Hygiene: Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay. Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
- Feeding Guide - Age: Birth to 2 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 50mL, Level scoops of powder*: 1, Number of feeds per day: up to 10. Age: 2-4 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 100mL, Level scoops of powder*: 2, Number of feeds per day: 6-7. Age: 1-2 months, Cooled boiled water: 150mL, Level scoops of powder*: 3, Number of feeds per day: 5-6. Age: 3-4 months, Cooled boiled water: 150mL, Level scoops of powder*: 31, Number of feeds per day: 5-6. Age: 5-6 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL, Level scoops of powder*: 4, Number of feeds per day: 4-5. *1 Scoop = 7.3g of powder. NOTE: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur.
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.