Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment - 30g
Bepanthen Nappy Rash ointment has a unique dual action to help treat and prevent nappy rash whilst providing a soothing relief for your baby. Bepanthen Nappy Rash is specifically formulated for baby's delicate skin. Bepanthen Nappy Rash ointment helps protect against nappy rash and keeps the baby's skin hydrated whilst providing a long lasting breathable waterproof barrier. It also contains Provitamin B5 (dexpanthenol) which acts to repair babys skin. If your baby has nappy rash, Bepanthen Nappy Rash's gentle formulation quickly soothes the soreness and aids natural skin healing Free from all colours, fragrances and preservatives, so its the gentle choice to help treat and prevent babys nappy rash. A clinical study1 has shown that using Bepanthen Nappy Rash to help protect babys skin at every nappy change leads to a lower incidence of nappy rash.
- actively heals baby's skin from nappy rash
- helps heal and prevent nappy rash
- free from all colours, fragrances or preservatives and is gentle enough to use at every nappy change, even on sensitive skin.
1. Putet G. et al. Realites Pediatriques 2001; 63:33-38
- Nappy Rash
- Product Type
- Nappy Rash Treatments
- Active Ingredients
- Contains: Purified water, wool fat (anhydrous lanolin), liquid paraffin, soft white paraffin, Dexpanthenol 50 mg/g (related to vitamin B5), almond oil, white beeswax, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, protegin XN.
- For External use only. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, consult your Healthcare Professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Apply a thin layer at every nappy change to care for or protect against nappy rash and aid natural skin healing. See in pack leaflet for further information.
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.