Novalac Sweet Dreams Premium Infant Formula Powder - 800g
Novalac Sweet Dreams is a premium infant formula that has been specially formulated to give babies a longer-lasting feeling of fullness, helping them sleep peacefully without waking due to hunger.
- Resolves and manages the symptoms of overfeeding
- Helps babies feel fuller for longer
- Essential everyday nutrients to help them thrive and grow
- For babies from birth to 12 months of age.
- From the makers of Elevit
Novalac Sweet Dreams contains slowly digested ingredients like complex carbohydrates and long-chain fatty acids, so the stomach empties more slowly and your baby feels full for longer. It contains the same energy levels as standard infant formula, so your baby will stay satisfied without being overfed.
Novalac Sweet Dreams is nutritionally complete and suitable for ongoing everyday use.
- Product Type
- Baby Formula
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Breast milk is best for babies. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before considering this product.
- WARNING: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Always wash your hands before preparing a bottle. Each bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided. It is recommended that formula be used immediately after it is prepared. If made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Any formula left after feeding must be discarded immediately. Novalac Sweet Dreams is best used with a variable flow teat. How to prepare Novalac Sweet Dreams. 1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilise them in boiling water. 2. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow to cool to 40°C. Pour the required amount of water (see Feeding Guide) into the bottle. 3. Measure the correct quantity of formula (see Feeding Guide) into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful (4.3g) per 30mL of water. 4. Secure the lid on the bottle and shake for at least 30 seconds until the powder is completely dissolved. Let cool to lukewarm temperature (37°C) without re-shaking. Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding.
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.