Karicare Soy Milk For All Ages - 900g
Karicare Soy Formula is based on soy proteins, and suitable from birth for infants where an alternative to cows' milk formula is required. Soy formula may be recommended by a healthcare professional for the dietary management of cows' milk allergy, usually only for babies over 6 months old, according to allergy guidelines.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why this tin, including the lid and scoop, is recyclable.
- Made with non-GMO soy proteins
- No added preservatives
- No artificial flavours
- Dairy-free, plant-based formula
- Recyclable tin, lid and scoop
- Product Type
- Baby Formula
- Storage & Disposal
- Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur.
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health care worker for advice. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to formula. Dental Hygiene: Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
- Feeding Guide - Age: Birth to 2 weeks, Cooled boiled: 50mL, Level scoops of powder*: 1, Number of feeds per day: up to 10. Age: 2-4 weeks, Cooled boiled: 100mL, Level scoops of powder*: 2, Number of feeds per day: 6-7. Age: 1-2 months, Cooled boiled: 150mL, Level scoops of powder*: 3, Number of feeds per day: 5-6. Age: 3-4 months, Cooled boiled: 150mL, Level scoops of powder*: 3, Number of feeds per day: 5-6. Age: 5-6 months, Cooled boiled: 200mL, Level scoops of powder*: 4, Number of feeds per day: 4-5. Age: 7-12 months, Cooled boiled: 200mL, Level scoops of powder*: 4, Number of feeds per day: 3-4. *1 Scoop = 7.1g of powder. NOTE: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.