Aptamil Gold+ 1 Infant Formula from birth to 6 months
Max 3 Items
- Product Type
- Baby Formula
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- 2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- 3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- 4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- 5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.