Aptamil Gold+ 1 Baby Infant Formula From Birth to 6 Months - 900g
Max 3 Items
Aptamil Gold+ 1 Premium Infant Formula is designed for babies from birth to 6 months of age. We believe that experiencing the world is a great way to build your child's resilience. To help prepare your little one for each experience, we have developed Aptamil with Pronutra.
- Contains a unique blend of scientifically researched ingredients
- Helps lay foundations for your baby's future progress
- Nutritionally complete from birth to 6 months for your growing baby
- 900g tin format
Now available in a pack of 5 single use sachets.
- Product Type
- Baby Formula
- Feeding Guide - Age: Birth to 2 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 50mL, Level scoops of powder*: 1, Number of feeds per day: up to 10. Age: 2-4 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 100mL, Level scoops of powder*: 2, Number of feeds per day: 6-7. Age: 1-2 months, Cooled boiled water: 150mL, Level scoops of powder* 3, Number of feeds per day: 5-6. Age: 3-4 months, Cooled boiled water: 150mL, Level scoops of powder*: 3, Number of feeds per day: 5-6. Age: 5-6 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL, Level scoops of powder*: 4, Number of feeds per day: 4-5. *1 scoop = 7.3g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 56mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula product. Dental Hygiene: Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay. Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Ratings & Reviews
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.
Home delivery orders are shipped in plain packaging to protect your privacy.