The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
Nurofen Gel - 100g
- Adult, Teenager
- Joint & Muscle Pain, Sprains
- Adults and children over 12 years: squeeze 4-10 cm of gel onto the affected area then replace the cap. (this represents 50-125mg of ibuprofen.)
- When first opening the tube, break the seal, pressing it against the point hidden in the top of the cap. Gently rub in the gel until it is absorbed - then wash your hands. Do not reapply more gel within 4 hours. Do not apply it more than 4 times in 24 hours.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store below 25 Degrees Celsius. Do not freeze.
- Seek medical advice before use if you have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines; on children under 12 years of age; during pregnancy. Do not use if you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines; if you get an allergic reaction, stop using and see your doctor immediately with other medicines that you are using regularly, unless a doctor has told you to during the last 3 months of pregnancy. This product is for short term use only. If your symptoms persist for more that 7 days consult your doctor. For external use only. Do not use it on broken skin, on the lips or near the eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs.
- Product Type
- Pain Relief Gel
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.