The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
Cardiprin Tablets 100mg - 90 Tablets
Max 1 Items
- Adult, Men, Women
- Product Type
- High Blood Pressure, Pain Relief
- One tablet daily. Not recommended for children and teenagers., Adult: One tablet daily.
- How to use your Cardiprin calendar pack: start with the tablet in the section marked 'take first'. On the next day, take the next tablet that corresponds with the day of the week. Follow the arrows around the pack, taking one tablet each day, until all the tablets marked with the day of the week have been taken. To finish the pack, take the tablets from the section marked 'take last'. A new pack should be started on the next day the same way. It is important to take your Cardiprin 100 tablet each day and ideally at about the same time. Cardiprin 100 disperses instantly on the tongue without water and is pleasant tasting and easily swallowed. Cardiprin 100 tablets do not dissolve in water. However, if you prefer, they may be swallowed whole with water. The Cardiprin 100 calendar pack has been designed for your convenience to provide you with an easy check that you have taken today's tablet.
- Storage & Disposal
- Store below 30 Degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children. Therapy with Cardiprin 100 should be initiated by a physician. Prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful. Cardiprin 100 should not be taken by people who are allergic to salicylates and used with caution by patients taking regular anticoagulant therapy. Precautions should be observed in patients with peptic ulcer or asthma. Cardiprin also contains saccharin. For use under medical supervision only. Do not use if blister pack is broken. All medications can cause side effects. If you have a history of heartburn or ulcers, you may find that Cardiprin 100 affects your symptoms. If this occurs, consult your doctor. You should avoid taking Cardiprin 100 if you are allergic to aspirin and use it on the advice of your doctor if you are taking medications such as anticoagulants or gastric irritants. You must also stop taking any form of aspirin one week before you have surgery. If you have any questions at all about using Cardiprin 100, make sure you speak to your doctor or pharmacist., Keep out of reach of children
- Active Ingredients
- Aspirin 100mg
Home Delivery Or Click & Collect
If your online order is over $89 (including GST) we will ship your order free of charge.
All Click & Collect orders are free of charge. For all other orders a $7.50 shipping fee will apply.